2. Installing “cookies” is required for the proper provision of services on the site. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, especially those requiring authorization.
3. Site uses types:
• “Sessions” “Cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the Service Terminal equipment for log out (leaving the web page).
• “permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until removed by the user.
• Analytical “cookies” allow for a better understanding of how they interact in the content of the client webpage, better organize their appearance. “Analytical” cookies gather information on how the site is used by the Service, the type of page from which the Customer has been redirected, and the number of visits and the Customer during a visit to the site. This information does not record customer-specific personal data but is used to produce statistics on the use of the website.
4. You have the right to decide on the “cookies” access to your computer through their former range in the browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of using “cookies” is available in the software settings (web browser).